Re: Google to launch PC operating system

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Google to launch PC operating system
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:28:56 -0400

David Kastrup wrote:

Rjack <user@example.net> writes:

GNUtians and RMS have blithely blathered and babbled since
1995 that the GPL and "Copyleft" would destroy Micro$oft.
RMS' buddy Moglen's death threats to MS ("Free Software and the
Death of Proprietary Culture ... there's no room left for paying
$12.95 to Mister Gates: we win. We win.") and his others numerous
"imminent" MS' death "predictions" aside for a moment,

How about actual references?

Richard Stallman: That's unethical, they shouldn't be making any
money. I hope to see all proprietary software wiped out. That's what I
aim for.

http://fsfe.org/projects/gplv3/bangalore-rms-transcript

Sincerely,
Rjack