Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again

From: Rjack
Subject: Re: Groklaw attacks Alexander -- Again
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 09:24:44 -0400

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
Alan Mackenzie wrote:
Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:
Alan Mackenzie wrote:
In gnu.misc.discuss Rjack <user@example.net> wrote:

I'm glad I could lift your spirits a little bit! Now maybe you'll come to your senses and throw your lot in with the BSD
 groups.

"Throw in my lot"? Yep, you use one of the BSDs, don't you? Fine operating systems, so I've heard. My ISP uses one, too. What will it give me that Linux won't?

Respectability.

Ah. What? Respectability? Will that help me fix bugs, or implement new features?

Sincerely, Rjack

You're even more respectable when you refrain from promoting PJ's
nut-job propaganda campaign on Groklaw by back-stabbing other people
for her.

Your attempt to character assassinate Alexander for PJ is about as
low as it gets. You are always cajoling people to identify themselves.
Why the fuck would anyone ever tell you anything personal about
themselves, knowing full well what you're capable of?

In an attempt to censor me, PJ once e-mailed another blog editor
behind my back, implying that I was impersonating an attorney. That's
how I learned what a slime-bag she could be. It would be funny if it
were not so pathetic.

Sincerely,
Rjack