Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again

From: Snit
Subject: Re: PJ lies about Terekhov--again
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 08:29:12 -0700

John Fuhrer stated in post 13wxbod16x7h3$.4vi18tsl5byz$.dlg@40tude.net on
11/15/09 8:16 AM:

> On Sun, 15 Nov 2009 06:28:59 -0700, High Plains Thumper wrote:
>

>> Take your off topic sexual fantasy fetishes to another newsgroup besides
>> c.o.l.advocacy, you pervert.
>
> You should follow your own advice, George = High Plains Thumper.
>
> Aren't you the "man" who admitted posting as a female nym, Wendy
> Toiletwater over in COLA after you got caught with your panties down of
> course?
>
> And aren't you the person who informed us that a man's cock size is related
> to the size motorcycle he rides?
>
> Sounds like you have a couple of very weird sexual fantasies to me.

He is also the guy who has spent *months* reposting the same set of quotes
about me... quotes that have been obsessively gathered over over the last
half-decade by those HPT panders to.  And now, when I post quote HPT's lies,
he whines about me repeating myself!  LOL!  The little coward even says that
his own tactics - repeating his drivel - are a "luser strategy".  And he has
*no* defense of his lies:

    Also, Snit has falsified data in his videos.

    Looks like you resized the dialogue box

    You moved and dragged the task bar, aligned
    vertical with the side of the screen.

    I just told you a personal observation that YOU
    ALTERED THAT SLIDE!

    Snit again altered that data!

    Altered video wizardry?  There is nothing wrong with
    Ubuntu copy and paste.

    No, rather it is another example of Snit moving the
    goal posts, creating problems that do not exist except
    for an invention of his own mind.

Poor HPT... his lies offend him.  His lack of ability to back his lies
humiliate him.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]