Re: [LOL] Hey Alan, Pee Jay's mind is going to explode soon

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: [LOL] Hey Alan, Pee Jay's mind is going to explode soon
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 16:12:46 -0000

David Kastrup wrote:

> Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> writes:
>
> > On 4/8/2010 12:01 PM, Alexander Terekhov wrote:
> >> due to her "if it turns out Terekhov is behind attacks on the GPL"
> >> paranoia.
> >
> > I know that creating single-spaced incomprehensible screeds
> > is the hallmark of every good crank, and I know that properly
> > formatting errors doesn't make them any less wrong, but really,
> > if you're trying to make some point through your quotes, you
> > should try to format your messages so that readers don't give
> > up in incomprehension.
>
> I don't have the impression that comprehensibility would actually
> benefit his goals.  Whether he realizes that is a different question.

Said MORON dak who wrote in 2004:

http://forum.golem.de/read.php?44,216061,page=1

"Man kann niemanden wegen Verstoßes gegen die GPL verklagen, da die GPL
kein Vertrag und kein Gesetz ist."

MORON dak in 2010:

----
> http://www.jbb.de/fileadmin/download/judgment_dc_frankfurt_gpl.pdf
>
> "The GPL grants anyone who enters into such contract with the licensor
> the right to copy, ..."

Germany might call things different ...
----

Uh clown dak, LMAO!

regards,
alexander.

P.S. "Every computer program in the world, BusyBox included, exceeds the
originality standards required by copyright law."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

P.P.S. "Of course correlation implies causation! Without this
fundamental principle, no science would ever make any progress."

Hyman Rosen <hyrosen@mail.com> The Silliest GPL 'Advocate'

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm
too, whereas GNU cannot.)