Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Psystar's legal reply brief in response to Apple
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:58:07 -0000

ZnU wrote:
[...]
> nothing particularly strong to favor the opposite position. You've
> demonstrated that it's possible to fail to create a condition, but have
> advanced no compelling argument that the GPL, specifically, fails to do
> so.

Q) I want to create a full blown derivative work (a copy of which I may
want to distribute later) or a copy verbatim (which I may want to
distribute later) of the GPL'd work... what are the conditions in order
to gain the rights to do that?

A) None. The GPL has no conditions precedent.

Please prove me wrong.

regards,
alexander.

--