Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:59:21 -0000

On 8/12/2010 2:26 PM, Hyman Rosen wrote:
On 8/12/2010 2:13 PM, RJack wrote:
The Software Freedom Conservancy will have to pay the attorney
fees and costs for the nine defendants who had to formally answer
to the SFC's ridiculous claims. Andersen will also be responsible
for his ridiculous claims.

I might believe you more if it were not the case that so far, in
every case brought by these plaintiffs which has reached conclusion,
the defendants have agreed to comply with the GPL.

Spare me the supercilious, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious spin,
Hyman. Just show me the settlement agreements. Just show me your
imaginary agreements.

For all that the anti-GPL cranks blather about how the courts will
finally demonstrate how evil, wrong, unenforceable, and unwholesome
the GPL is, we have not seen this happen a single time. Not once.
Instead, each and every time the defendants have agreed to comply
with the GPL at their case's conclusion. Every single time.

ROFL. I thought you were waiting with 'bated breath.

Sincerely,
RJack :)