Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war

From: Alexander Terekhov
Subject: Re: Stallman calls for an end to file sharing war
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:02:55 -0000

Alan Mackenzie wrote:
[...]
> I do understand the objection; in Germany, I'm required to pay for a
> radio license on account of possessing a net-connected computer.

The point is that neither GEZ broadcast fee nor GEMA fee on empty media
(and other things) replace the system of copyrights and capitalist
market of exclusive rights in intangibles. GEZ/GEMA fee payer gets *NO*
rights reserved to copyright owners in exchange for paying a fee at all.
Whereas in the Stallman's insane anti-copyright model everyone
(presumably even tax exempt poor people) gets all the rights in all
works just because someone else pays "small tax".

regards,
alexander.

--
http://gng.z505.com/index.htm