Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud

From: RJack
Subject: Re: Blowhard Bradley Kuhn and his fraud
Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2011 12:33:17 -0500

GNUtian's ancestors discovered:

Journal of Cosmology, 2011, Vol 13,
JournalofCosmology.com March, 2011
Fossils of Cyanobacteria in CI1 Carbonaceous Meteorites
Richard B. Hoover, Ph.D. NASA/Marshall Space Flight Center
Synopsis
Dr. Hoover has discovered evidence of microfossils similar to
Cyanobacteria, in freshly fractured slices of the interior surfaces of
the Alais, Ivuna, and Orgueil CI1 carbonaceous meteorites. Based on
Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscopy (FESEM) and other measures,
Dr. Hoover has concluded they are indigenous to these meteors and are
similar to trichomic cyanobacteria and other trichomic prokaryotes such
as filamentous sulfur bacteria. He concludes these fossilized bacteria
are not Earthly contaminants but are the fossilized remains of living
organisms which lived in the parent bodies of these meteors, e.g.
comets, moons, and other astral bodies. The implications are that life
is everywhere, and that life on Earth may have come from other planets.
Members of the Scientific community were invited to analyze the results
and to write critical commentaries or to speculate about the
implications. These commentaries will be published on March 7 through
March 10, 2011.
Official Statement from Dr. Rudy Schild,
Center for Astrophysics, Harvard-Smithsonian,
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Cosmology.
We believe Dr. Hoover's careful analysis provides definitive evidence of
ancient microbial life on astral bodies some of which may predate the
origin of Earth and this solar system.
Dr. Richard Hoover is a highly respected scientist and astrobiologist
with a prestigious record of accomplishment at NASA. Given the
controversial nature of his discovery, we have invited 100 experts and
have issued a general invitation to over 5000 scientists from the
scientific community to review the paper and to offer their critical
analysis. Our intention is to publish the commentaries, both pro and
con, alongside Dr. Hoover's paper. In this way, the paper will have
received a thorough vetting, and all points of view can be presented. No
other paper in the history of science has undergone such a thorough
analysis, and no other scientific journal in the history of science has
made such a profoundly important paper available to the scientific
community, for comment, before it is published. We believe the best way
to advance science, is to promote debate and discussion.

http://journalofcosmology.com/Life100.html

Sincerely,
RJack :)