Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla

From: Red Blade
Subject: Re: Yet Another Tech Industry Whore-Out: Mozilla
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 04:04:49 +0000 (UTC)

On Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:40:06 -0700, Snit wrote:

>> (Again note I made a mistake, "they told me "Living Standard" was a
>> MAFIAA coup waiting to happen." should instead be "I told them...")
>
> I figured that was what you meant. No harm.

And what's worse, *knowing* that everyone *still* religiously defends the
Hollywood Mafia hard-coded into all HTML5 pages, because it will enable
moving away from proprietary Flash/Silverlight to DRM-free open
standards. Proprietary DRM you now UNCONDITIONALLY SUPPORT because the
W3C does the EXACT SAME THING WHY YOU OPPOSED FLASH/SILVERLIGHT IN THE
FIRST PLACE? Doing the exact same thing twice and expecting different
results - IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!

--

Red Blade

http://www.libertycolumns.com/