Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Feedback on the GNU Social contract and new wiki.gnu.tools.
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2020 11:52:36 -0500

   We didn’t harvest anything.  I think it’s reasonable for GNU maintainers
   get in touch one another, and that’s unfortunately the only to do that
   reliably AFAIK.

No, the accepted method is the internal lists.  You are under no right
to use the private information of GNU maintainers.

   It’s about building a shared understanding of what it is we’re aiming
   for as a project.  To me, that can only be beneficial to the project and
   its cohesion.

Feel free to join in the already ongoing conversations then, your
efforts are not part of the GNU project though.