Re: duplicated messages and NYLXS cross-posting

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: duplicated messages and NYLXS cross-posting
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2020 15:05:50 -0500

On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 02:12:38PM -0500, John Darrington wrote:

> > Human beings have emotion and telling someone that are
> > pissing them off is 100% proper communication
>
> Sure.  But often it is wise to refrain from such communication, and
> wise or not, this channel is not the place to do it.

I don't agree with the second part.  I don't agree with most absolutes.

There is a time and a place.  Its not like I dropped out of the sky after
thirty years and started ranting here.  This is where polite society is
allowing for fraud and libel to occur, at the expense of the community as
a whole.  This is the place where hurtful words disguised as nicities are
being spread.  So in this case, this is where it needs to be confronted.

Ruben

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com