Re: Windows install

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Windows install
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:36:40 +0100

Apparantly, you installed version 1.2.0 of Lilypond.
However, the example file you tried is made for
version 1.3.42.

You can find documentation of version 1.2.0 and some
examples at
http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/links/lilypond-1.2.0/

Note that Lilypond has grown and improved considerably since
version 1.2.0 and you may want to try a newer version.
Jeffrey Reed hadn't had time to support the newer versions
but you can find fresh versions of Lilypond that should be
easy to install on Windows, at
http://appel.lilypond.org/lilypond/gnu-windows/installer/

  /Mats