Spacing in lily 1.3.118

From: Timothy S. Nelson
Subject: Spacing in lily 1.3.118
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2000 20:12:17 +1100 (EST)

        Hi.  I've just recently managed to upgrade from 1.3.46 to 1.3.118 (I
couldn't before due to some library problem; RH7 fixed that :) ).  It's
beautiful (especially the lyrics alignment -- Yay!), ... except :) for some
reason, it seems that, using lilypond-book, it puts all the blank space on the
page immediately following the sheet music, rather than at the bottom of the
page.  Is there any way I can convince it to do otherwise?

        Also, I was wondering, is there any way that I can convice TeX to
tell me where to hyphenate words (ie. outside of TeX?).  I'm trying to
make some way where I can just type in a bunch of verses, and then tell a
script which belong inside lilypond, and which belong outside (ie. in
lilypond-book), without having to retype them all with and without
hyphens.

        :)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: address@hidden | I am                           |
Web: Temporarily unavailable