[no subject]

We would like to take this opportunity to wish.....
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Dear Customer:

SignMAX is a canadian companie with 13 years experience creating signmaking
software. With WinPCSIGN 10,
for Windows 95,98,2000 & NT, we are able to provide the most solid, dependable
and easiest to use signmaking
software on the market today. SignMAX offers knowledge, technology, training,
and technical support to all its clients
and associates. Our product is comparable to Signlab and Flexisign, which means
that we have the all the lettering
and signmaking applications they might have, but we can offer them at a better
price. And, to top things off, we have
maximized the integration of new technologies into our software, such as
digital cameras and the ability to take real
measurements of objects in pictures (distances, lengths, heights, angles as
they would be in real life).

We offer you three levels of the WinPCSIGN program to suit your needs.
   WinPCSIGN Basic $  350.00 U$
    WinPCSIGN Plus  $  895.00 U$
    WinPCSIGN Pro   $ 1975.00 U$

All of our versions offer the ability to cut and engrave, we are compatible
with all major
engravers/routers/cutters,  We invite you to download our demo on:
www.signmax.qc.ca

Marketing department
Tel:(1-514-644-3175)
address@hidden

If you think you've received this message in error, though, or if you do not
wish
to receive the newsletters you can easily remove your e-mail address from Sign
MAX
data base. Please reply the e-mail with "remove" subject.