Arch archive finally avaiable...

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Arch archive finally avaiable...
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 21:20:51 +0200

Hey,

just getting back to hacking.  I just made the arch archive avaiable
via http for all.

The only change that has been made since I went for my vacation is
that "the GNU Ports System" has been renamed to "the GNU System
Creator" as per Karl Berrys request.

Archive Name: address@hidden
Archive Location: http://www.update.uu.se/~ams/{archives}/2004
Branch: gnu-system-creator--main--0.1

For those new to arch the following commands will checkout the
archive:

tla register-archive http://www.update.uu.se/~ams/{archives}/2004
tla get address@hidden/gnu-system-creator--main--0.1 gnu-system-creator

To update the tree, just run: tla update, in the source dir.

Report any problems, but please don't ask me how to use tla.

(note that the email address is semi-bogus, address@hidden should exist,
but I can't read it since I haven't bothered regetting the password
for the GNU machines.  So do _NOT_ mail anything to it!)

Happy hacking!