Re: Update to the GNU User's Guide

From: Alfred M\. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Update to the GNU User's Guide
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:19:38 +0100

       Tom Hart had no objections transfering the copyright to the
       FSF.  I haven't been able to contact Matthew Grant or James
       Morrison.

   Can you tell me the contact information that we had for them?  In
   particular, their former email addresses?

Matthew Grant - address@hidden (worked atleast in late 2002),
                according to my old .mailrc's address@hidden
                used to work at some point in time.

James A. Morrison - address@hidden (known to have
                    worked at least in 2001), Savannah lists
                    address@hidden as the email address, no
                    idea if it is valid or no.  My .mailrc contains
                    address@hidden as the current
                    address, but I had no luck with it.

   I will have someone try to find them.

Thank you.