Status

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Status
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 02:44:41 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

Since I'm now out of work, I have gotten a bit time to actually do
things.  This is what I will be doing for the next week or so:

* Fix glibc so it works again.

* Clean up any patches for GCC that I have sent so that GCC once again
  will work on the GNU system (it hasn't worked since 4.0.x was
  released).

At this stage things should be back in working order for the first
time since February, 2006.  Then I'll work on:

* Fix TLS support once and for all in libc and GNU Mach.

* Make the Hurd use POSIX threads instead of cthreads.

After this I might start cleaning up GNU Mach.

If anyone wishes to join in, feel free.  Happy hacking.