Release information for GZip

From: APCoEProductNotifications
Subject: Release information for GZip
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2019 12:21:47 +0000

Hi Team,

My name is Ronald with Wells Fargo division of Patch Identification Center ( Application Products Center of Excellence). I am the Patch Research Analyst  for the products GZip within our company, Wells Fargo Bank NA. As Patch Analyst, I am responsible for researching and Identifying  latest version or latest patches and product information for  3rd party vendor products within our Patch Identification Center.

From your site I could not get the patch information and the release date for the product GZip. As a part of our regular exercise and to keep Wells Fargo’s environment up to date I need your help in getting the latest patches if any  and release dates for the below mentioned product version.

Also please let me know if there is any latest version released and release notes if any.

S.No

Versions

Latest /patch/ Release /Version #

(Available with the vendor)