Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtc

From: Ruben Safir
Subject: Re: Proposal to remove the off-topic, not free software related thoughtcrime accusations from the Guix project pages on GNU.ORG websitew
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 22:39:19 -0400

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 09:27:18PM -0400, Kete via Discussions about the
development of the GNU system wrote:
> On 10/11/2019 04:43 PM, Alexander Vdolainen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 10/11/19 11:16 PM, Kete via Discussions about the development of the
> > GNU system wrote:
> >> On 10/10/2019 05:02 PM, Jean Louis wrote:
> > ... skipped ...
> >>>
> >> I think there's more to it than thoughts. I think RMS said something
> >> offensive and has made MIT a toxic environment for women for many years.
> >>
> > Where did you get this bullshit ?
> >
> https://medium.com/@selamjie/remove-richard-stallman-fec6ec210794

That is the very definition of bullshit, not to mention libel

Those that spread this crap are the lowest form of humans.  They are
even worst than Frenchmen.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com