[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[gnuastro-devel] [bug #48611] Buffer to copy non-directory part is too s
[gnuastro-devel] [bug #48611] Buffer to copy non-directory part is too small
Sun, 24 Jul 2016 11:10:15 +0000 (UTC)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:47.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/47.0
Follow-up Comment #2, bug #48611 (project gnuastro):
Great correction, thank you.
I don't know if you noticed my comments on your previous commits. So I am
repeating them again here. I would be most grateful if you could correct the
commit message (with 'git commit --amend' for example) and comment here when
its done so I can merge it into master.
* Start the commit message title with a capital letter.
* Do not include the bug number in the title. It is included in some merge
commit titles since they are just a merge and no change in the files has
actually been done.
* In one case (commit 70e7da4) the title was a little too long. Try to keep
the titles within 50 characters ;-).
* Please be very descriptive in the commit body (even more than here on
Savannah when reporting or fixing the bug). This is very important for others
to be able to understand your work later (and also for the developers). For
example I had to compare the code changes to the webpage/email to understand
it. If you elaborate in the commit message, a "git log -p" will be enough for
any developer to understand much more easier.
* Add a "This fixed bug #XXXXX." or "This finishes task #ID." after the commit
Reply to this item at:
Message sent via/by Savannah