gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #14363] Option for scaling to nearest full pixel

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #14363] Option for scaling to nearest full pixel fraction
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 10:37:19 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #7, task #14363 (project gnuastro):

Sorry, just one note, if you do get the chance to update the book, please use
this doc/gnuastro.texi
<https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/gnuastro/raw/datastruct/doc/gnuastro.texi>
version (on my development branch as part of task #14245). As I am making
changes/additions, I am also updating the book when necessary in every commit,
the link above will always be up to date with my work, making my job to merge
your changes easier later).

You can just replace this `gnuastro.texi' with the one in the tarball that you
have, and then run `make pdf' (in the top source directory or the `doc/'
directory), in both cases, the PDF output will be created in
`doc/gnuastro.pdf'.

You can find the top of the ImageWarp section by searching for address@hidden
ImageWarp'.

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14363>