gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [task #15094] Logo for Gnuastro

From: lids
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [task #15094] Logo for Gnuastro
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 14:11:58 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #3, task #15094 (project gnuastro):

hi all,

I've added a nice skin to gnu-astro-logo.svg with Sagittarius, Libra, Taurus,
Scorpio and Ursa Major constellations. The constellations are placed in a way
to remind a circuit board! So, here we've a mix of astronomy and technology,
as it should be!

I want to point out, in this particular design, that it didn't look nice to
add a graphic design outside of the main logo. However, we also have to think
that the logo could be very small [16x16px]. So, I support the use of both
logos and their installation where appropriate.

the link is here:
https://salsa.debian.org/lids-guest/debian-astro-graphic-design/blob/master/gnu-astro/gnu-astro-const-logo.svg

please quote your impressions,
lids