gnuastro-devel

[bug #57101] Crop segmentation fault when no overlap exists in image-mod

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #57101] Crop segmentation fault when no overlap exists in image-mode
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 14:43:06 -0500 (EST)

Follow-up Comment #2, bug #57101 (project gnuastro):

That would be great ;-)!

Have you tried reproducing the bug? Or more generally, have you tried
installing and running Gnuastro (and in particular the Crop program)?

If you would like to prepare for the Google Summer of Code, we already have a
thread <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?110195> with generic information in
sr #110195. You can try reading the previous posts there for some good
pointers and answers to some questions that you may confront. We can also have
generic discussions there. But when you have an issue with this particular
bug, please raise it here.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?57101>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/