gnuastro-devel

[task #13658] Work on concave polygons too

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #13658] Work on concave polygons too
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2020 13:40:33 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #10, task #13658 (project gnuastro):

Thanks a lot Sachin. I just tried it without any change (with the command
below), but got all zeros as output:

$ gcc test.c && ./a.out
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000
0.000000 0.000000

I am a little too busy to debug it, but can you please have another look at
the coding? It may also be good to add a few debugging steps in the middle for
now, so when I run it, you can find the problem.

By the way, it is easier if you just make a new Git project for this single C
file, later, when its put in Gnuastro, you can just delete the repository ;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?13658>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/