gnuastro-devel

[task #14131] Utility to match catalogs of objects and find warpings

From: Sachin Kumar Singh
Subject: [task #14131] Utility to match catalogs of objects and find warpings
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:52:32 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #7, task #14131 (project gnuastro):

How should I prepare a draft proposal? I started to go through the code of
astronomy.net but it is so vast to be evaluated within the given time.

For the wcs distortions, there are also many keywords to go through and I
currently am a bit preoccupied with registration.

Can you give me specifications of the what to be put down in the project
proposal like a basic layout of the project(like which particular files to be
used and what features are to be implemented) and a bit specific idea of what
should I write as a solution for the tasks in the proposal? It's a bit much
but I'm preparing the draft now and will fill in the more detailed
specification for review once a firm idea of what is to be done is
specified:-)

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?14131>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/