gnuastro-devel

[task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary

From: Sachin Kumar Singh
Subject: [task #15128] TPV and SIP keywords when WCS distortions are necessary
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 18:11:20 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #15, task #15128 (project gnuastro):

I mean with TPD distortion being a more generalized element already present in
WCSLIB, I will try to find out how the individual distortion like the TPV to
SIP changes can be done so that they can be incorporated in the general TPD
distortions.

For example, for TPV to SIP changes we need the forward and reverse
coefficient calculation in the current implementation(of which the forward is
already implemented). Now I wanted to find out are there any such
features/functions already present in `dis.h` to make some portion or
calculations easy.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15128>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/