gnuastro-devel

[bug #58623] Problem during building of wcsdistortion library in macOS

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #58623] Problem during building of wcsdistortion library in macOS
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 13:11:27 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, bug #58623 (project gnuastro):

Raul, can you try building this tarball:
http://akhlaghi.org/src/gnuastro-0.12.10-1a029.tar.lz

It should ideally not have any warnings and should also compile. But its not
yet merged into the master branch in case we have missed some other problems.

Sachin, I added a configure-check to avoid the 'mjdref' element of the
'wcsprm' when the host doesn't have it. You can see my commit
<https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/gnuastro-dev/-/commit/1a029549d15f1862f7b500fdf0c3c8b528b396b4>
on the 'bug-fixes' branch of my development fork
<https://gitlab.com/makhlaghi/gnuastro-dev/-/branches>.

I also went through 'wcsdistortion.c' and done some style fixes, for example
the initializations are now in one line (more readable), and all the places
where '++i' is the same as 'i++', I changed to '++i' (this is a convention in
Gnuastro which I guess I haven't written yet, it is more clear and efficient).
Generally, have a look at the changes and keep them in mind for future work
;-).

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?58623>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/