gnuastro-devel

[task #15713] Make quad structure with hashes and store in kd-tree

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [task #15713] Make quad structure with hashes and store in kd-tree
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2020 22:18:00 -0400 (EDT)

Update of task #15713 (project gnuastro):

objects => Make quad structure with hashes and store in kd-tree

Follow-up Comment #29:

Great! I look forward to the next steps (correct me if I am wrong):

* Calculate the final hash.
* Write them into the proper columns.
* Write the result into a simple FITS table (just for a check).
* Calculate the kd-tree and write the indexs of the left and write quads of
each quad into it.
* Save the full quad and kd-tree information into a file (to optionally avoid
these steps for another image from the same field).
* Calculate the quads from the image.

Then we can close this task and go back to task #15637 for the matching...

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?15713>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.gnu.org/