gnuastro-devel

[sr #110613] Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2022

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [sr #110613] Google Summer of Code (GSoC) 2022
Date: Fri, 27 May 2022 08:06:46 -0400 (EDT)

Update of sr #110613 (project gnuastro):

Follow-up Comment #1:

Google Summer of Code 2022 results were announced and Jash was awarded one of
Gnuastro's projects:
https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/programs/2022/projects/8xPSxHSE

This support issue is therefore being closed. We will open a new one for GSoC
2023 when that starts next year; If we are accepted in GSoC 2023, please look
in the support items <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?group=gnuastro> for
the relevant item with information.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/support/?110613>

Message sent via Savannah