gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Development direction?

From: Fernan Bolando
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Development direction?
Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 09:35:26 +0800

Albert Davis

Do you have any particular direction for the gnucap development? Can I just
follow my own choices of feature? I am currently working on an SMPS design
and I think gnucap will offer more than any spice clone.

I read the to do list and I am looking forward to seeing those features
working.

Since I am new at this would you prefer it if I decide to branch from
gnucap entirely so as not to disrupt the current flow of gnucap
development.

,Fernan