gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Books on Circuit Simulation Software Design

From: Jakub Piotr Cłapa
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Books on Circuit Simulation Software Design
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 22:21:24 +0200

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.gnucap.devel/50/focus=50

I wanted to ask the same question here but fortunately I found this e-mail. I seems that the topic is quite well covered just the books are not so easy to find...

I only managed to find one book which was recommended by my lecturer of Circuit Theory. It's the Computer-Aided Analysis of Electronic Circuits by Leon O. Chua and Pen-Min Lin. How this compares to the other books mentioned in the post?

On the other hand how can one obtain the mentioned Larry Nagle's Ph.D thesis? Is there any possibility of getting it apart from visiting Berkeley (or any other USA universtity)? I'm from Poland and unfortunately visiting America is not something I'll have a chance to do any time soon.