gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] List posting

From: al davis
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] List posting
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 02:14:47 -0400

This is a reminder that this list rejects postings from non-members.

The reason is SPAM.

In some cases, I can catch the occasional legitimate posting from a
non-member, or a member using a different address, and manually allow
it, but more often I just don't notice until it is too late.

If you are subscribed and your post did not appear, perhaps you sent it
from a different address than the one you subscribed with.

If you want to be able to post, but prefer to read through a relay like
gmane, or if you have more than one address you send from, you should
subscribe with the address you want to send from and turn delivery off.

I am sending this note because I know that at least one mail that should
have been posted was thrown away, and I couldn't get it back.  If this
is yours, please send again from a subscribed address.

I really wish I could make posting open to all, but that would flood the
list with SPAM.  This is the only way I know to keep the list clean.