gnucap-devel

[Gnucap-devel] Plug and play with with ngspice/hspice syntax and other q

From: Anthony Shanks
Subject: [Gnucap-devel] Plug and play with with ngspice/hspice syntax and other questions
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 12:38:20 -0800

Hi all,

I haven't used gnucap in quite a while so my questions might be a bit
out of date.

Last time I used gnucap, it wasn't quite a "plug and play" replacement
for standard spice syntax in regards to the probe and simulation
commands. As I recall the order was switched (you had to put your
analysis type (as in .tran or .dc) in before the .probe command. In
other spice simulators the .probe line comes before the analysis type.
Has this issue been addressed yet? Also, have the global nodes feature
been added yet?