gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] CMake WIP
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2013 12:29:58 +0200

Hi Kevin

On Sat, Jul 27, 2013 at 11:39:12AM +0800, Kevin Zheng wrote:
> Al has given me write access to the repository to do a bit of hacking on
> the concept of getting Gnucap to build with CMake. My work so far has
> been pushed to a branch called 'cmake' and is still very much
> work-in-progress.

the *-WIP branches are not intended for merge into anything. merging
anyway will lead to an unholy mess after i will have finished my branch.

please rename your branch into cmake-WIP, because its no more final than
the bits you have merged in. otherwise, if there's anything you need
from autotools-WIP, feel free to cherry-pick. that said, please know
what you are doing :)

regards
felix