gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] coupling again. was: Re: Qucs, Gnucap etc. Code

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] coupling again. was: Re: Qucs, Gnucap etc. Code
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 16:28:39 +0200

On Sat, Apr 01, 2017 at 09:01:37AM +0100, Richard Crozier wrote:
> Should I use this or build from some repository somewhere? Will any version
> work with this plugin?

i think the tarball from 2015 lacks "gnucap-conf" which is used in the
plugin makefile. so, at least it will not work out-of-the-box.

please build gnucap from git. the tagged versions (latest: 20160724) are
considered stable snapshots. these are all in the master branch.
gnucap-coupling should work with master. if it doesn't, let me know
and/or try the unstable branch.

cheers
felix