[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:46:27 +0200
On Sun, Apr 18, 2021 at 01:10:35PM -0400, al davis wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 12:40:51 +0200
> Felix Salfelder <email@example.com> wrote:
> > I have removed
> > the call from list_save and recorded the changes in the prec_list
> > branch. It has the opposite effect to forwarding precalc_first in
> > subcircuit proto, see precalc_first branch.
> This demonstrates the need for the call to precalc_first in list_save.
So, don't we need something like
BASE_SUBCKT::precalc_first(); // skip DEV_SUBCKT
as I tried in the precalc_first branch?
I have added another test that lists a switch model contained in a
subcircuit -- it also fails without the above.
(I still don't think that DEV_SUBCKT_PROTO::precalc_last needs changing,
contrary to what you said. There might be some misunderstanding
- precalc_first, Felix Salfelder, 2021/04/07
- Re: precalc_first, al davis, 2021/04/09
- Re: precalc_first, Felix Salfelder, 2021/04/10
- Re: precalc_first, al davis, 2021/04/12
- Re: precalc_first, Felix Salfelder, 2021/04/13
- Re: precalc_first, al davis, 2021/04/17
- Re: precalc_first, Felix Salfelder, 2021/04/18
- Re: precalc_first, al davis, 2021/04/18
- Re: precalc_first,
Felix Salfelder <=