[open-cobol-list] cobol compilation errors

From: linux
Subject: [open-cobol-list] cobol compilation errors
Date: Mon Nov 3 08:53:01 2003

Hi, i'm trying to compile a COBOL source program made with RMCOBOL85 Version 6.1
for Unix SCO 5.05 enterprise.  I've got the sources and when i've tried to
compile it with cobc it shows up a lot of errors.  Anyone could suggest a path
of action?. Do i have to modify my sources so it compiles on open-cobol?.

Any help would be grateful.

this is the verbose output from the compiler

and after that the source code ...

PLEASE CC'me 'cause i'm off list.  Thanks

cobc -std=cobol85 -v  pemnu2.icf
preprocessing pemnu2.icf into /tmp/cob43Hfey.cob
translating /tmp/cob43Hfey.cob into /tmp/cobQFdPDE.c
pemnu2.icf:3: warning: PROGRAM-ID is converted to `MENU_ICF'
pemnu2.icf:14: syntax error, unexpected RANDOM