[open-cobol-list] Thanks G

From: Pascal . Chenevas
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Thanks G
Date: Sun Jun 20 10:21:02 2004

Hi,

Thank you G for your suggestion about ld.so,
I've been made /usr/local/lib path in first line of
ld.so.conf file and I regenerated the ld.so.cache by
ldconfig command.

When I execute hellow world program, it's ok...

But I've many problem with .cbl download file source.

       IDENTIFICATION DIVISION.
       PROGRAM-ID. article-prix-ttc.
       DATA DIVISION.
       WORKING-STORAGE SECTION.
       77  libelle-c   PIC X(80).
       77  prix-c      PIC 9(8).
       77  taux-tva-c  PIC 99V9.
       77  prix-ttc-e  PIC ZBZZZBZZZBZZZ.99.
       77  prix-e      PIC ZZBZZZBZZZ.
       77  taux-tva-e  PIC Z9.9.
       77  trait       PIC X(80) VALUE ALL "-".
       PROCEDURE DIVISION.
       prog.
      * saisie des donnees
           DISPLAY "Entrez le libelle de l'article : " NO ADVANCING
           ACCEPT libelle-c FROM console
           DISPLAY "Entrez le prix hors TVA : " NO ADVANCING
           ACCEPT prix-c
           DISPLAY "Entrez le taux de TVA (0-99.99) : " NO ADVANCING
           ACCEPT taux-tva-c
      * calculs et transferts dans les zones d'edition
           COMPUTE prix-ttc-e ROUNDED = prix-c * (1 + taux-tva-c / 100)
           MOVE prix-c TO prix-e
           MOVE taux-tva-c TO taux-tva-e
      * affichage du resultat
           DISPLAY trait
           DISPLAY "Libelle :       " libelle-c
           DISPLAY "Prix hors TVA : " prix-e
           DISPLAY "Taux de TVA :   " taux-tva-e
           DISPLAY "Prix TTC :      " prix-ttc-e
           DISPLAY trait
           STOP RUN.
       END PROGRAM article-prix-ttc.

Cobc compiler found error syntaxe :

Ex1.cob:2: warning: PROGRAM-ID is converted to `article_prix_ttc'
Ex1.cob: In paragraph `prog':
Ex1.cob:16: syntax error, unexpected WORD

Bye.

Pascal