[open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] libdb Licensing - READ
Date: Sat Apr 30 23:50:12 2005

Good news on Berkeley DB licensing.
I have been in contact with Sleepycat.
The current situation is detailed in the E-Mail
communication below.
More to follow including (I hope) the explicit allowance
to use db with Cobol.

Roger

------------ Start communication -------

Hi Mike,
Thank you for the reply.
This is, in deed, good news for these projects.
An explicit variance clarification would be appreciated.
(or an addition to : http://www.sleepycat.com/download/licensinginfo.shtml )

Thank you very much for your time and effort in clarifying this situation.

Regards

Roger While