[open-cobol-list] problem

From: gambit®
Subject: [open-cobol-list] problem
Date: Mon Aug 22 07:29:07 2005

Hi,

I am a newer Linux user. I try install and run
OpenCobol. Well, I write a simple program Hello and I
compiled it with OpenCobol but when I try run the
application It shows the follow error message:
"./hello: error while loading shared libraries:
libcob.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory".

I was think which problem with PATH environment
variable, but isn't.

thanks
Valery Giscard

Sorry, for my poor english.