[open-cobol-list] OpenCobol on Freenode

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] OpenCobol on Freenode
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:41:34 +0200

I set up #OpenCobol on the freednode irc network. Come in and chat anytime if you would like. My nick there is aoirthoir. And I am usually there. I may not respond immediatly because I am at work or doing other things as well. But if you say my name in the chat channel (aoirthoir) then my screen will flash and when I get a
chance I will respond.

Please do not do this. It gives the impression that
this is supported by OpenCOBOL developers.
It is not and neither I nor any other developer
will ever run/support a chat channel for OpenCOBOL.

Roger While