Re: [open-cobol-list] #OpenCobol on Freenode

From: boscagarda-programming
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] #OpenCobol on Freenode
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:45:55 -0700 (PDT)

Per a kind request I have removed #opencobol from freenode. So as not to give the impression this is a chat channel created, run or supported by the open cobol developers. Instead I have created ##Cobol which should allow for discussions of any cobol in general.

Thanks kindly and best regards,
Joseph James Frantz

address@hidden wrote:
I set up #OpenCobol on the freednode irc network. Come in and chat anytime if you would like. My nick there is aoirthoir.  And I am usually there. I may not respond immediatly because I am at work or doing other things as well. But if you say my name in the chat channel (aoirthoir) then my screen will flash and when I get a chance I will respond.

Also if anyone knows how to get in touch with the fella runnin open cobol please have him contact me if at all possible. I would like to turn that room over to his control. And I would like to find out how I can contribute to OC.