Re: [open-cobol-list] Embedded SQL (Was: Has Anyone Tried Compiling Open

From: Davide Grandi
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Embedded SQL (Was: Has Anyone Tried Compiling OpenCOBOL n Olaris?laris)
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:12:27 +0200

Kevin Monceaux ha scritto:
Davide,

On Tue, 22 Jul 2008, Davide Grandi wrote:

Kevin Monceaux ha scritto:
Now, if it only had embedded SQL ...
Try that ...

   http://www.google.it/search?q=opencobol+db2

Okay, I tried the above search. It looks promising. Does anyone know of a version of DB2 that runs on OpenSolaris x86? I found the download page for DB2 Express-C, aka the no-charge version, but the only Solaris version it listed was an x64 version for Solaris 10. I'm running the x86 version of OpenSolaris.
http://opensolaris.org/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=63607&tstart=0.

Sorry for not having a true working case, I keep only an eye [ out of four ... B) ] on free tools as Open Cobol, DB2, Linux, OpenSolaris and so on, but without a lab to do some experiments ...

Best regards, good luck and, please, give "us" a feedback. (May be the OpenCOBOL + DB2 should be a FAQ ?).

   Davide
--
Ing. Davide Grandi
address@hidden