Re: [open-cobol-list] OC on Win XP

From: Fred Mobach
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] OC on Win XP
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 14:16:44 +0100

On Saturday 30 January 2010 17:34:07 John Culleton wrote:
> I have OC on my Linux partition. I want to set it up on
> my Win XP partition for validation on that platform. I know there is
> cygwin and mingw as potential sub hosts.  Which in your opinion is
> more suitable, easier install etc. for an OC installation?

Some time ago I noticed a message from Bill Klein on usenet in
comp.lang.cobol about OpenCOBOL installation on MS-Windows. As I don't
use MS-Windows I don't know if his personal "getting started" document
can help you.

Anyway, I found his message again on
Fred Mobach - address@hidden - address@hidden
website : https://fred.mobach.nl