[open-cobol-list] Change to compile listing.

From: John Culleton
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Change to compile listing.
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 17:41:05 -0500

When I use the
-t foo
 parameter to get a listing on a compile all the comments etc. are not
included. Would it be difficult to provide a switch which printed out every
line
of the program including all the lines in the IDENTIFICATION DIVISION and the
contents of any COPY files used? The line numbers would help also.

I have programs in my files that date back to the Tandy 6000 with 8 inch
floppies. No way that these could have been transferred to more modern media.
But compile listings shows me what I did way back when, in RM-COBOL.
--
John Culleton
"Create Book Covers with Scribus"