Re: [open-cobol-list] AS/400 COBOL (Was: TABLES and TEXT)

From: Kevin Monceaux
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] AS/400 COBOL (Was: TABLES and TEXT)
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:26:47 -0600

Robert,

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 07:03:28PM +0000, Robert Wolfe wrote:

> New to COBOL and trying to learn it by looking at online resources plus
> working with my housemate, who does RPG and COBOL programming on the
> iSeries platform.

If you don't have access to the system your housemate uses and would like to
try COBOL, or RPG, on an AS/400 (iSeries platform), you can register for a
free account at:

    http://www.rzkh.de/

--

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net

What's the definition of a legacy system? One that works!
Errare humanum est, ignoscere caninum.