[open-cobol-list] BNF list for Cobol 20XX ?

From: Patrick
Subject: [open-cobol-list] BNF list for Cobol 20XX ?
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 16:33:46 -0400

We use the same reserved words differently in different contexts.

I am trying to write short examples for all verbs.

A BNF list would be helpful to see verbs nested inside others. I need to inventory things so that I know I have covered them all.

I found a BNF list here:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/cobol.html

but it seem to be for an older Cobol implementation

I looked through the Cobol 20XX reference manual:

ISO/IEC 1989:20xx CD 1.2 (E)

It is very helpful but it does not have a plain list without the many comments interleaved.

Does anyone know where I could find a 20XX BNF list, I realize that open Cobol does not have full coverage.

Thanks