Re: [open-cobol-list] Gary Cutler's GNU Cobol 2.0 Programmer's Guide

From: Gary Cutler
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Gary Cutler's GNU Cobol 2.0 Programmer's Guide
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:10:21 -0500

The code in svs appears to be based on 1.1 - I assume/hope the author is working on rolling his changes up to the 2.0 base.  I look forward to adding it to the Programmer's Guide.

I eagerly await "2.1".  I teach COBOL in addition to programming in it for a living and I use GNU COBOL in class.  That's why I spent so much time (and loving care) on the Programmer's Guide and GCic (née OCic).  That's also why I built distributions for both Windows and OSX.

Sent from my iPad

Gary L. Cutler
(518) 598-6035 (Cell)