Re: [open-cobol-list] Distribution of compiled programs.

From: Vincent Coen
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Distribution of compiled programs.
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:34:53 +0000

The entire runtime systems including cobcrun, cobc + the Cobol libraries
including the extras gmplib, dbn.y ncurses etc all packaged up with an
installer.  I got lazy I just supply the source code with instructions
for compiling and building the system as well as installing it into a
user executable directory.

Don't forget to supply both x86 & x64 versions for all elements.