[open-cobol-list] Favorite non-English Cobol books ?

From: Patrick
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Favorite non-English Cobol books ?
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 18:34:34 -0500

Hi Everyone

Sorry for the last bug report. I typed a response into the forum, I didn't now it would post to the list and it should have been addressed to Louis as he was the one who kindly offered the bug patch.

Back to this thread.....

When I am too tired or too stressed to do the work I should be doing, I study foreign languages. I have had trouble building up a decent vocabulary and I think if I read more it would help and right now all I want to read about is COBOL.

Could you tell me what is your favorite book that is non-English ? I am open to a wide variety of spoken languages.

Thanks for reading-Patrick